Friday, September 19, 2008

Technology Failures... And Sigh.

Because technology hates me, I've been unable to post today. Though I've had the day off, something is amiss with my sneaky computer. In lieu of a normal post, here are a few sneak peaks for what I'll be posting about next week!

Remember that headboard? Well it's nearly done. Expect a full recap with instructions (and pictures!) sometime in the early week. And remember all the talk about the Moroccan lanterns? They're finally installed in my back yard and ready for tonight's housewarming party. Details on all the above are coming your way!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend... I'll be celebrating 4 years with TWB part 2 as he'll be in town, so if I get luckily swept away on some marvelous adventures, you'll be first in line to hear about it.

No comments: