Thursday, July 31, 2008

Passion-ate About Cupcakes...

My apologies for keeping you loyal readers on baited breath so late into the evening...

It's just that with big interviews, you need to do major studying. It pays off when you learn all the nitty gritty details about a mag, and I'm glad to say that it did today! To celebrate a successful interview, I grabbed a reliable pal and made my way to Bryant Park.

I've mentioned my sweet tooth on the blog before, and I guess most of you have realized my lack of control when it comes to cupcakes after my post on Sweet Revenge. That's why you shouldn't be surprised about what happened next.

Peeking into the tiny (and packed!) Crumbs location in the Grace building, I spotted something I'd never seen before. It wasn't the raspberry cupcake in the corner--I knew those are special for the summer, but being a regular I'd had them many times around this time of year. No, it was something even more exciting--it was yellow with matching sprinkles around its rim and a dollop of something delicious plopped right in the middle.


The sign read: Passion Fruit Pineapple.

What I haven't revealed on this blog is my love for all things passion fruit. The cupcake had my name written on it just like the job I'd interviewed for did. I ate a raspberry cupcake in the park, but my special yellow friend came home with me. All so that I could share it with you.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness. I want one.