Monday, June 1, 2009

Recipe Lust -- Chili Lime Peanuts


Last night I met with a talented group to start piecing together a magazine that I'm working on in my spare time. You'll hear more about that some other day, but what I really wanted to share was the idea of simple entertaining. Our gracious host has an apartment that's plenty of space for one, but perhaps not so much space for a group of 6. She made great use of her tiny 2 person table by serving lots of small appetizers--cheese and crackers, tappenade, edamame, and so on. It was a beautiful way to entertain, and easy at that! In thinking about the possibilities of small scale/big impression entertaining, I came across this wonderful recipe for Chili-Lime Peanuts--seems like a great way to pack a filling snack into a small bowl. I'm guessing multiple batches may be necessary, though!

See the full recipe here. Enjoy!
[photo via learninghowtocook.com]

No comments: