Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Link of the Day -- In-Pool Pong

On the one hand, I wish I could say I was too classy for beer pong. But on the other, I've always been the split personality foodie--as much as I love upscale fine dining, my favorite kind of food has always been down n' dirty BBQ, and I can't ignore the side of me that really loves simple, lowbrow drink and dining. Beer pong falls into precisely that category--even though I don't partake on too regular an occasion, it's always a welcome way to unwind with friends in the most casual of ways. When I saw a short blurb on inflatable beer pong tables for in-pool summer play in amNY this morning, I knew it would make the perfect link of the day. Now to find an appropriate pool!

Want your own portable beer pong table? Check out this site, but be warned--they don't exactly have a classy side ;)

1 comment:

PE_Feeds said...

AWESOME IDEA:

Bring the table to a pool bar in NYC...
WE HAVE TO DO THIS