Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Budget Finds: Eco-Friendly Aluminum Water Bottles

Every day, one of the first things I do when I get to the office is refill my 1L Poland Springs water bottle and plop it on my desk, with every intention of finishing it by noon. While my coworkers tend to buy new bottles on a near daily basis, mine is reused over and over again--up until the point that the label starts falling off and the poor thing can no longer withstand my constant use. Seeing as that it's Earth Day, I'm thinking about taking my recycling to the next step--eliminating the damn plastic thing for once and for all (and hopefully convincing my coworkers to do the same).

These aluminum bottles from SIGG are designed with both aesthetic and functionality in mind, but they're at the very top of my Budget Finds price range, clocking in at 21.99 for 0.6L bottles and $24.99 for 1L ones.


Though the SIGG ones are really quite beautiful, this one from Muji does the trick just fine at a far cheaper price--just under $6.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone actually read this crap? Horrible writing style, too.

red said...

hey jake, no need to be a grouch. it's a personal blog--if you don't like it, don't read it. see ya!