Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Link of the Day

I couldn't resist sharing this adorable little find that I stumbled upon while reading Serious Eats earlier this morning. Let me clarify a few things first, though. Both Beetlejuice and the Beatles hold very special places in my heart, even though they have nothing in common. I always have to resist the Mott's Apple Juice boxes because there's nothing more wonderful that a cold juice box slowly enjoyed from a teeny-tiny straw on a hot summer day. And as a kid, I hated apple juice, which means that I've had the kid-favorite obsession a little later in life.

With all that in mind, I introduce you to the best juice boxes ever:


In case you can't quite make it out, the flavors are: Apple McCartney, John Lemon, George Pearrison, and Mango Starr. John Lemon aside, these sound delish and feature the coolest design while hitting like a million soft spots all at once. Genius? I think so.

No comments: