Monday, March 2, 2009

The Girls No Longer Next Door

There's a reason I'm very late with the blogging today. I'll tell you, but please promise not to laugh at me?

Promise?


...okay.


You see, it's only recently that I've become a fan of perching in front of the TV for extended amounts of time. To justify, it's generally the backdrop while I work from home, but still. Before this recent spurt of tv-overload, there were only one or two shows that I was constantly devoted to. And one of them, I hate to say, died yesterday.


To be fair, the show will go on, but it just won't be the same. See, the star characters are all leaving, and some obnoxious ugly twins are taking over. I'm sad to see them go, and it was important to give them my full attention on their way out. No working while watching this time. Since sleep and work necessitated that I watch on tivo, that is what I did instead of blog today. Can you forgive me for that?

That said, I'm making my official teary-eyed goodbyes. Girls Next Door, you will be missed.

But Kendra, a new show?? This should be entertaining! I can't wait.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Bridget has a new show too -- she's starting a series documenting her travels to the best beaches in the United States. I walked past a bus stop ad on 2nd Ave and 64-ish advertising it today... had to do a double-take!

SamJJJ said...

I was sooo sad about the ending of the show too (well the orginal girls!) but Kendra's show does look like it will be hilarious, and Bridget's travel show should be fun. Still sad though!