Monday, February 23, 2009

Write Prettily, Be Happy.. Or Something Like That



It's Monday again, and when I'm lagging on sleep and wishing for an extra day to my weekend, I realize I should count my blessings: I'm a lucky gal being able to incorporate so much of what I love into my workday. I'm always advocating that people follow their gut and do what they love, and to get creative when your passions don't seem to be lucrative in any way. Jenna of the blog Love, Jenna is one of those kinds of people. I love pretty handwriting, but who on earth could think of ways to put that to creative, business-minded use? Well, Jenna did.



Look at these gorgeous images and check out her blog here. And, if you're in a pickle about turning your life around during this hideous economic crisis, think of me and Jenna and the rest of us who are finding ways to just do what we love--eat, write, write prettily, whatever. It's always possible.

No comments: