Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hearts Made of Hearts, Just For You...

I have to get something off my conscience--I had no intention to leave you all alone for the long weekend! With internet gripes beyond my control, though, I had no choice. I'm sorry, but not terribly so--the ski trip and family visit made the sacrifice very worthwhile!

To make it up to you, I give you a little bit of love leftover from V-day. Tipped over from a friend, I couldn't resist this cheeky anatomical heart made of little candy hearts.



I'm not sure what kind of person has the time to come up with something like this, but thank you Nathan Sawaya for your diligent and amusing efforts. If only this was for purchase, it would be the most perfect gift for TWB...

I hope, dear readers, that you'll accept this belated token of my love and appreciation for you. Check back in tomorrow for some great Budget Finds coverage!

No comments: