Friday, November 14, 2008

More Chocolate... For Your Body!

Every day when I get out of the subway, I'm greeted by an array of bright colors and candy-themed decor at the corner of 60th and 3rd. Dylan's Candy Bar has always been a source of happiness for children (and sometimes adults, too!) but now you can enjoy their candy without eating a single bite! How? With their "Re-Treat Bath and Body Line," of course!


With "flavors" like chocolate cupcake, coconut bon bon, and birthday cake batter, these lotions, glosses, and creams will keep you sweet and soft--like a perfectly baked cookie! Er... maybe not everyone wants that. But take my word for it, with so many gimmicky beauty products on the market, I was surprised to find that the lip balm had a really nice, smooth feel without any stickiness or excess oil, and the same went for the hand lotion (something I'm usually pretty picky about).


The one caveat? You'll definitely want sweets when your hands still smell like chocolate four hours later. So do yourself a favor, and grab something sweet while you're at it!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Allegedly, chocolate-based body products contain lots of vitamins and have proven mood-boosting effects. Though yeah, wearing them makes you perpetually hungry. I was a devotee of Origins Cocoa Therapy body butter for a long time, and I pretty much exclusively blame it for my Freshman Fifteen!