Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Paper-Lover's Heaven


The first time I walked into the Paper Source store in Boston, I knew I'd found my Mecca. It all started when I stumbled upon their website and decided to make some custom-made stationery for my friend using solid-colored cards and rubber stamps. The set came out really nicely, and I was forever hooked. Good thing the catalogs started coming shortly thereafter.



But alas--the store is an entirely new world of goodness! The catalog may contain 28 pages of goodness a month (I approximate), but the store holds enough pretty things to keep me happy for years and years. If any of you find yourself wandering around the Boston Common area, do yourself a favor and check out this unfairly irresistible treasure trove...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

There's a really cool paper store like this in midtown... somewhere around Carnegie Hall... not sure exactly, but I go back to work on Friday so I'll try to find it again.

p.s. this is Emily R from Spec ohhhh-so-long-ago!

Ariel said...

Ahhh blog recogition. Excellent.

Also, it should be noted that the stationary you made me is nothing less than fabulous.

Miss you! / Skype soon?

Q said...

there's an equally cool paper store around 18th and 5th... i think i tried to tell you about it, but i had totally forgotten...