Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Paper Blooms

I mentioned last week that TWB was coming in for a part 2 of our 4 year anniversary celebration. Why, you ask? Well, part 1 wasn't very festive. What with him being in med school and the date falling on a Tuesday and both of us being broke, we had lots of challenges to overcome. And apparently, they're easier to tackle in the city. And sometimes TWB needs an extra little push to do extra special things. Like this!



Now, for those of you who know him, making a paper rose with heart-shaped petals isn't the kind of thing that comes naturally to TWB. And this is why I love Martha Stewart. Linked here are the project instructions and materials, courtesy of the domestic diva herself. Look at how beautiful they look in a huge bouquet! If it weren't for the fact that I have the most perfect single bloom already, I'd be rushing to make a dozen of my own.

No comments: