Friday, July 25, 2008

Poo Poo Paper

I have a rule where if things are going awry, it's okay to be totally bummed out for one day. But that's all you get. One day to sort through everything that's making you feel craptastic, and then it's done.

That was yesterday.

So how have we progressed today? Easy. By continuing to broaden my options and by remembering that when you've got a pile of poo on your desk, someone else can turn it into paper. And paper just asks for writing. And writing is what I'm looking for!

What, you ask? Oh, right. Some clarification.

I hereby introduce you to Poo Poo Paper, where elephant poo goes to become adorable stationery! Ta-da!





Next week, I'll be blogging from Boston, where I'll be helping the boyfriend move into his new apartment and get settled in for med school. Look out for some extra-special food coverage from good old Beantown on Monday!



2 comments:

Ashley said...

As much of a paper fiend as I am and as gorgeous as that paper may be, I would never use it solely because it's made of elephant poo. Actually, I take that back; I know a few people who deserve some poo in their mailboxes...

Ariel said...

Contrary to what Ashley said, I would use that stationary purely because it IS poo! So cool! Someone's poo is another's paper. Brilliant. Where do you find these things?

I like your one-day rule. And I like you. Have a grand time in Boston. And get that camera!!

xoxoxo.