Monday, March 30, 2009

Recipe Lust: Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes


Welcome to a new week, everyone. Today was the kind of Monday that felt like an entire week. Office tension made the day feel overly heavy, even if it was cut an hour short. It's days like these when I'm demanding to meet the person who decided we should work 5 days and get off 2. Really? The 4 to 3 ratio is so much more pleasant.

I digress. I came home wanting one of two things: a nap, or something like it. If an alcoholic cupcake is anything like a nap, which, in my mind it is in many ways (therapeutic on two counts!) then this is the recipe I'm turning to. I'm not sure how these Irish Car Bomb cupcakes would go over with whiskey haters like myself, so if I make these consider the whiskey nixed and the Bailey's doubled.

Happy Monday, everyone! To make your own Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes, click here.

No comments: