Monday, March 9, 2009

Recipe Lust -- Homemade Corn Dogs

Welcome to a new week, and a new feature here on Eat My Words!

Recipe Lust will bring you the latest recipe that I'm dying to try--usually found somewhere along the long list of food blogs that I read as an oh-so-tedious part of my job (seriously, my life is so tough). Generally weeded out for a short ingredient list, affordability, practicality, and comfort value, these are recipes that I may not have gotten to yet, but already trust are worthy of sharing.

First up today, home made corn dogs. When I think of corn dogs I think of the county fair, twisting rides, and funnel cake. It was a soft spot for me growing up, and my mom decided to buy frozen corn dogs for a short while to fill that spot. The frozen kind were alright, but these look downright delish.



Find the recipe here, and if you get to it before me, let me know how it goes!

1 comment:

PE_Feeds said...

Red, you just made my day with this post hahaha

PS: You cut off the ketchup bowl - I see a smiley face!! :)