Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday Morning Blues, I (Don't) Like You

Wow, that was far too short a weekend! Seeing as that I have the Monday Morning schlumps, I'm really looking for something to fill me with my usual energy.

Whats that, Amy Sedaris? You say you have a book for me? And it'll solve all of my entertaining quandries and fill me with lighthearted jokes and wit? Well, at least the second part might get me out of the Monday Morning Blues.


Jokes aside (or not) I flipped through some e-pages of this book to find some amazing tips, like the steps needed to prepare for a smooth party:

• hiding all exposed cords
• hiding the blank tv
• keeping the stereo in a subtle place
• making sure the phone is on silent
• letting her bunny hop around

So should you be looking for the perfect gift for that special someone, this could be it! And if not, just wait until next week--I'll be devoting the whole week to DIY baked goods and packaging ideas for budget-friendly, kitchen-approved gifting.

Happy Monday!

No comments: