Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Link of the Day/FREE finds!

I know that today isn't budget finds day, but does a free find count as a budget find, necessarily? I think this falls into its own category... and lo and behold, there's already an existing label for "free stuff" here at eatmywords!

Let's not stall any longer... apartment therapy has discovered something that none of you should miss! Unless, of course, you don't like modern interpretations of nature-y designs. I realize that may be a decently sized chunk of you (male readers, perhaps? I don't mean to constantly isolate you boys), but I'm certain that anyone looking for free gifting ideas could make use of this.



Mibo, a really cool design company that does lots of nature-inspired accessories, came out with this cool 2009 calendar--the colors are gorgeous, and it's all online and FREE. There's really no reason not to print yourself out a copy and hang it in the office, the kitchen, or above the desk.

And since all "free" things have some kind of catch, I'll let you know what this one is--all you have to do is sign up for their mailing list. For those of you who hate spam, keep in mind that spam filters are always wonderful for this sort of reason (not that I'm advocating that you exploit the nice little company that gives out free pretty calendars.)

Anyway, enjoy!

No comments: