Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Budget Finds: 2009 Plantable Eco-Calendar

As I was handling a few phone calls in the office yesterday, I realized that my planner was running thin. It's the end of 2008, and that's definitely a realization I've come to slowly, but the fact that I'll need a new planner makes me just a little excited. Yes, I'm geeky that way.

I haven't made any big decisions planner-wise, but with 2009 calendars popping up left and right, I could ignore these cuties:


They're plantable eco-calendars by Botanical Paperworks, and the idea is that each month is printed on a page of seed paper that can later be planted to "leave nothing behind but flowers." Sweet thought, huh?

The little thing rings in at $24.50, just under the Budget Finds budget. Even still, it's a whole year of fun!


....sigh. I know you're rolling your eyes at me now.

1 comment:

wink said...

This is so cool...but I wonder how well it works. Remember that seed bookmark? Hmmm....