Monday, November 3, 2008

Tile Madness!

It's a late start to the week, and I have to admit that I feel a little guilty about it! The thing is, our apartment is getting a little bit of a reno, and it's not exactly by choice. After a pipe burst under our wood floors and caused them to buckle and erupt, our management company decided that tile floors would be the best solution for all. What we're getting looks nice, but I prefer to have my tile on bathroom and kitchen walls rather than floors, where they keep the feeling of the room warm rather than cold on my feet.

Right now, I'm particularly fond of custom-made mosaic tile and subway tile, and mosaic maximizer lets you do just that. You can choose all the colors you want represented in your mosaic, and then adjust the percentage that that color should take up in your blend.

I can't seem to find out how much this all costs by square foot, but it's something I won't have to worry about for quite some time...

No comments: