Thursday, November 6, 2008

Get Your Mind Out of the... Table?

Earlier this week I came home with a whole list of good news to present to my roommate--things are going increasingly well at work and life is great, but the #1 news bit of my day came as quite the surprise to her. "Where are my priorities?" I had to ask myself, after recounting the list of exciting things. Well, at least they're not in the gutter. No, they're on the table.

At work that day, I was stumbling around the internet looking for someone's contact info when my mind made a tangential leap to a wonderful dish at my favorite restaurant, San Domenico (currently closed for renovation and relocation). The dish? Ouvo in Raviolo -- a large ravioli filled with spinach and ricotta, which brims with gooey egg yolk as you stab into it as it topped with white truffle shavings. Heaven? I think so.


Amazingly, Chef Fada of San Domenico has responded to a request to put the recipe online, and here it is. Ah, my link of the day. Heaven made accessible to all. Enjoy!

No comments: