Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Budget Finds: Aebelskiver Pan!

Ever since seeing this ridiculously cool video on the Williams Sonoma website about aebleskivers, I've been dying to make my own. And though the WS pan isn't tremendously expensive, I seriously question how quickly the novelty of aebleskivers would expire. That's why I was really excited to find an aebleskiver pan for under $10!

This pan,

which yields delicious things that look like this,


which can also be made in stuffed versions (!), seriously costs $8.99 at Amazon.com. And with overwhelmingly positive reviews from at-first-skeptical users, I have no doubt that I want to add this guy to my little collection. Just imagine the possibilities--filled pancakes with chocolate or jam, cornbread balls with chili or cheese, gougeres, oh the things you could make! Now if only I can find just another few inches of cabinet space...

No comments: