Thursday, August 7, 2008

Oy vey? Oyaji!

What a roller coaster ride this week has been!

After so much waiting and anticipation, I found out that I didn't get the Big Job. I've been bummed out pretty badly, but the one thing that makes me feel better is that, coincidentally, a friend got the job. I guess that the more of us that make it out of the water, the more people to help the rest of us onto shore.

With a few interesting things on the horizon, I'm slowly getting back to my normal self.

I thought I'd share a few "cheer up" products to stick with my mood today, and these little critters just made me crack up. They're unexpected and silly, and while completely unnecessary, they certainly brought a smile to my face!


They're called oyaji, and they're drunk old man dolls that can be linked to your cell phone. Why? I'm not sure, but they're so lovably ridiculous. If you're curious, you can find them here.

No comments: